I have not seen you in over a month. Please share something that you are proud of. Try your best to print 5 detailed sentences. Here are a few ideas and writing styles that you can choose from:
Narrative: A story that is about you or something you created
- Use the Friday Letter Chart if you are stuck and you would like to share a personal story.
Poetry: An acrostic, haiku, rhymes
Here is an example of an acrostic poem:
Capable-because we can get through this together Adaptable-because we are trying your best to teach and learn at home Resourceful-because we are trying to use what we have at home Encouraging-because we are going to help each other by being positive
Persuasive: What is your opinion on a certain topic? What is your favourite….why?
- Do you think winter is better than summer? Why?
- What is something you do not like right now? Why?
Expository: Please teach me something.
- Can you explain a new game you are playing?
- Can you explain how you made something?
- For example, I made chocolate chip cookies. First–second–then–finally
I can’t wait to see all of your writing pieces!