Read through the 2 page article on Totem Pole Colours.
- Which colours and their meaning relate to your animal?
- Only use the colours listed on the chart and colour in your totem pole animal using markers or pencil crayons.Totem Pole Colours
- You may also use brown in some spaces to represent the uncoloured cedar of the totem pole.
- Cut our your totem pole animal.
- I am a __ because a __ is __.
- I am a wolf because a wolf a team-player. It lives within a pack and family is very important to them.
- I ____. What do you do that is like your animal?
- I love to be with my family during special occasions like my birthday and I play games with my aunty and uncle.
- I used __ because ____.
- I used green because it symbolizes the earth and trees that a wolf uses to live. I also used red and black because wolves have to be brave and strong when they see something that scares them.