Here are step by step instructions for this poster:
- Use a sheet of legal size paper or larger—If you do not have a large piece of paper, that is okay-attach small pieces together
- Choose 8 questions from the following list and answer them using pictures, numbers, stickers, colours and symbols
- What month, date and year were you born?
- How old are you?
- How many days old are you? How many months old are you?
- In 10 years I will be __.
- I have __ members in my family.
- I have __ animals.
- How many people live in your household?
- What’s your favourite number?
- I have __ letters in my first name. I have __ letters in my last name.
- Letters in my first name + letters in my last name =
- How tall are you in centimetres?
- How many books do you own?
- How many pages are in the book you are reading right now?
- How much money is in your piggy bank?
- How many months old were you when you learned to walk?
- How long does it take you to get to Nelson each day?
- Submit your completed poster on MyBluePrint
The purpose of this project is to make you aware of numbers and their importance in our everyday lives. Please be creative, take your time and have fun with this project.
All posters must include your name in the design.
Please see this link for examples