3-Part Fiction Story #2 – with characters
- Write a fiction story with a beginning, middle and end.
- Remember there has to be a problem in the story.
- Draw a picture to go along with each section of your story.
- Create a title for your story.
- Challenge: You MUST use 2 of the following characters in your story (unicorn, monster, dragon, talking bunny, fairy, zombie, witch or princess).
Click to enlarge the template worksheet for the 3-part story. You can choose to use the template with lines or without lines. If you do not have a printer, simply take a paper and draw three lines down the middle to create your 3-part story.
Template 1 (with lines)
Template 2 (without lines)