Mr. Katsionis Email: email@example.com
Throughout this course we will explore a wide variety of events/topics such as; Aboriginal Law, Civil Law and Criminal Law. This course will help you realize what your rights and freedoms really are and how our court system works.
Unit 1 – History of Law
Unit 2 – Criminal Law
Unit 3 – Civil Law
Unit 4 – Family Law
- Treat yourself, others, the teacher and learning space with respect.
- It is expected you will submit all assignments on time and to the best of your abilities.
- Ask questions so that we can have an engaged learning environment.
- There are NO cell phones permitted unless otherwise specified. Phones will be taken away for improper use.
- You are required to be in class on time. If you are late, come into the classroom as quietly as possible.
- If you are away, you are still responsible for all missed work. Consult Mr. Katsionis when this happens.
- Ask the teacher when you need to leave the room for a water break and/or the washroom.
- You must follow ALL online procedures à please regularly check Microsoft Teams
Throughout this course we will use a variety of both Summative and Formative assessments. This will include discussions, assignments, projects, journals, simulations, educational games, quizzes and tests. Below is a breakdown of how you will be assessed in Law 12.
Social-Personal Responsibility 15%
- Note: Due to the Hybrid System, there will be NO tests/quizzes in this course.