How the media frames things influences your understanding – if you’re not careful and thinking critically. Take a look:
How Reliable is Your Source?
Download the CRAAP Test Worksheet.
Testers: Evaluate Resources Using the CRAAP Test.
Henry was interested in finding out whether gluten affects the brain. He did a Google search and came up with the following links. Use the CRAAP test to help him rank the reliability of the following resources.
Jacintha is interested in learning more about climate change. She found the following articles on the internet. Use the CRAAP test to help determine how reliable the sources are.
- Why Carbon Dioxide is a Greenhouse Gas
- Scientific Untruths – In A Nutshell
- Greenhouse Gas Detergent Recycles itself in Atmosphere: NASA Study
- Examining the Scientific Consensus on Climate Change
- Arnold Schwarzenagger: Why Donald Trump is “Wrong” on Climate Change