1. Features of Membranes – video
2. Transport Mechanisms Overview – videos
3. Passive Transport Mechanisms – video
4. Active Transport Mechanisms – video
5. Passive and Active Transport Mechanisms – a good additional summary video
Here are some great short animations to help you understand these processes:
Diffusion and Osmosis – Interactive. Participation required!
Sodium Potassium Pump – Must see animation.
Transport Mechanisms – Interactive animation looks at all the major transport mechanisms.
Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen Diffusion – Explains diffusion of gases. Also relevant to Breathing unit.
Test Outline – Membranes and Transport Test Outline