Thanks again to Anita, our Early Childhood Community Consultant for gathering all these wonderful resources:
- Cameray Child and Family Services is offering some amazing programming next month – some online and some in-person! Check out the attached February calendar or click here to see it on their website. If you would like to register for a group, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-436-9449 with your full name, and the date/times of the specific group you’d like to attend.
- Mark your calendars! FamilySmart is hosting two really interesting and free talks in February;
- ADHD – The Real Deal – FEB 16 Speaker: Dr. Don Duncan Dr. Duncan will dispel the many myths surrounding ADHD by presenting up to date scientific facts about cause, prevalence, diagnosis and treatment. He will explain how and why the ADHD brain works the way it does.
- What to Say to Kids (and Teens) When Nothing Seems to Work – FEB 23 Speaker: Dr. Ashley Miller Dr. Ashley Miller will share quick and effective strategies to help your child and you weather difficult moments in a way that strengthens resilience and relationships.
- If you are interested in attending, check out the attached poster, or register here.
- SUCCESS is hosting Cantonese and Mandarin Mother Goose on Wednesday mornings until March 9th. If you are interested in joining call Teresa at 604-318-2731 or email her at email@example.com
Healthy touch is an essential part of healthy child development. From birth, physical contact between caregiver and child promotes brain development, creates attachment, and helps children feel more secure and connected to you. Learn more @ www.feelingsfirst.ca
If you are interested in a free one-on-one consultation about your child’s development, behaviour, parenting tips, tricks and education please email or call Anita, to set up either a virtual appointment or a socially distanced visit in the community – firstname.lastname@example.org 604-723-9548
Anita Olson (she/her) ECE, BA, MEd
Early Childhood Community Consultant
T 604 525 9144
M 604 723 9548
3rd Floor – 321 Sixth Street, New Westminster BC V3L 3A7